Sunday 24 July 2011

Top 10 Tips.....

I will be DAILY posting my top 10 tips on how to improve your body composition.

I have chosen these top tips as they are simple to follow and will give you alot of 'bang for buck', this means you will get a good return for the effort you put in.

To all the keyboard warriors out there ready to list countless articles in Mens Health, Mens Fitness or information from other fitness celebrities or professional that contradict what I say these are the things that I practice and have helped me and many of my other clients change and improve their body composition to date and because of this I know that if you do it properly, it will work! Iv seen it with 100's of people...

I am just sharing my knowledge and experience with you, I am not saying this is right and everything else is wrong, this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment