Sunday 24 July 2011

Welcome!

Hi Guys and welcome to my Blog!

This is a temporay blog until my main website is up and running, (will be in a few days but I am impatient!).

As well as the usual fintess tips and articles, I will also be showing you guys what it is I do, all my workouts, my nutrition on a day to day basis and what supplements I take and when.

So today I have arranged a photoshoot, it gives me a goal and something to focus on which is very much needed if you want to continuely progress. Only problem is its in 3 weeks, 21 days. This is obvioulsy not a huge amount of time, but I like it. Im not one for dieting for 12-16 weeks I would rather go hell for leather for next 21 days.

I am also going to do something controversial... And thats do No Cardio!!! When I say Cardio I mean steady state, fasted in the morning etc. I use the prowler and do sprint training and will continue to do those as my cardio, but no other form. I am confindent I can make the changes I need with my nutrition and training. In terms of resistance training, I will do 2 sessions a day, a heavy session in the morning and a higher volume session in the afternoon/evening or will do a conditioning session ans seperate weights sessions.

I have a goal and that is to be leaner than I was for the last photoshoot I had in May last year, when I even suprised myself by how lean I was! Its not going to be easy, but if it was easy it would be no fun!

It begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment